Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Update

I haven't had much time or much to post about since my actual day of birth (or last post).  But I would like to update you all on some great gifts I received:

The Mitchells (Chris and Meredith) bought me this print from The Black Apple shop on Etsy.  This was in my favorited list, and suits me so well! They even put it in a really cute frame, so it's ready to be hung. They are wonderful friends, and you will read more about them once the fall festivities begin in a few weeks!

I ordered this for myself with some birthday money, to go in my "nerd" corner with my Tardis embroidery and whatever else I see fit.  I actually contacted the girl who made the embroidery to see about making another Doctor Who one for me...let's hope she can!

My good friend Ethan hand-crafted a Tardis for me for my birthday, as well! He's very handy, and he made it out of wood, and put a light inside of it. It is awesome.

I also received a matryoshka doll (another obsession of mine-- I have countless little things with them on it around the house & on some clothing) from my friend Allison, with cats on them! My friends really know how to combine my obsessions for some great birthday gifts.

One day I will take a picture of my candle collection, so I can prove how obsessed I really am.  I spent a lot more of my birthday money than I care to admit on some candles and home fragrance. I can't help it, it's a disease.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last line of this post gave me a good chuckle. I totally understand though. :)

Post a Comment